Friday, May 7, 2010

Slime Balls




Last week, we had to complete the easiest blog I ever had to do. I finished in class, which is the first time I had ever finished anything during class. I got the blog done in about ten minutes and then, I didn’t know what to do. I was just sitting around doing nothing. Until I tried to play a strange slime soccer game. It was like volleyball except with nets on the end of the screen instead of in the middle. Your player was a big slime ball and so was the other player. It was very weird at the beginning but once I got the hang of it, I started tearing it up and I crushed everything about the game. It wasn’t even a challenge. Then Austin tried to challenge me.

I laughed and took the challenge. How could he think that he could beat the master? He’s just an amateur. He played me and the first game I was going easy and in the middle of our game, the lunch bell rang so we called it a game and the final score resulted with a three point victory by yours truly. When we came back from lunch, we started a new game.

He came out strong and surprisingly, he took the lead. It was very suspicious. I thought that maybe he was practicing during lunch. But since I am the undisputed, world heavy-weight champ of this game, I came back. I scored probably ten in a row. He was on his knees begging for mercy but I decided to beat him more because he already losing bad enough. I think that by the time he quit, the score was about 22-6. He gave it up because he couldn’t take down Godzilla. I think if he practices more, he might come close to losing by 5 or 6. But it would still be no challenge.

So as of right now Austin is 0-2 and I don’t think he will ever play again because of the fear that I put him through. I think he might even suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder that I caused. He knows that he cannot beat me but he can still try. I am 2-0 and still working on up but I can’t move on because everybody else is obviously terrified of losing to me. This is the undefeated, undisputed, World-Heavyweight Campion of Big World Cup Slime Soccer signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment